Advance CTE: State Leaders Connecting Learning to Work, established in 1920, is the longest-standing national non-profit organization that represents State Career and Technical Education Directors (CTE) and state leaders responsible for secondary, postsecondary, and adult Career Technical Education (CTE) across all 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories. The organization supports state CTE leadership to advance high-quality and equitable CTE policies, programs, and pathways that ensure career and college success for each learner.
Examples of major initiatives:
- Advancing Postsecondary CTE Data Quality Initiative+
- New Skills ready network+
- Promoting CTE to Learners, Families and Key Stakeholders+
- Perkins V Implementation+
- Partnership to Advance Youth Apprenticeship+
- Ensuring Equity and Access in CTE+
- Building a Pipeline of CTE Leaders+
- Excellence in Action Award
Request an Edit
Have something to add or refine? Your input in this work matters greatly and we look forward to reviewing your additions.