The Center for the Future of Higher Education and Talent Strategy (CFHETS) is an applied research center that focuses on issues and trends at the intersection of higher education and industry. The Center builds on Northeastern University’s leadership in experiential learning and network of more than 3,300 employer partners. The Center’s foundational projects are focused on critical issues such as:
- The future of educational credentials and their value and use in the workplace
- New models of partnership and curricular collaboration between colleges and employers
- Work-based experiential learning
- The evolution of corporate talent strategy – including learning and development, hiring and recruiting, and the emergence of people analytics
- The convergence of skills-based hiring and competency-based education
Request an Edit
Have something to add or refine? Your input in this work matters greatly and we look forward to reviewing your additions.