The National College Transition Network (NCTN) – World Education – provides technical assistance and professional development services to community college, adult education, and workforce systems. NCTN designs accelerated career pathways, comprehensive student support services, and effective multi-stakeholder partnerships that help adults attain their educational and career goals and access greater economic opportunity.
Examples of resources include:
- Adult Transitions Longitudinal Study: Final Report
- Integrated Education and Training: Implementing Programs in Diverse Contexts
- Learning Communities: Promoting Retention and Persistence in College
- Mapping Your Financial Journey: Helping Adults Plan for College
- The Role of Participation in ABE-to-College Transition Programs in Adult Student Postsecondary Enrollment, Persistence, and Success
Request an Edit
Have something to add or refine? Your input in this work matters greatly and we look forward to reviewing your additions.