Futuro Health is a nonprofit organization that delivers an education-to-work model that supports candidates through career exploration and coaching, education financing, and targeted education-to-work pathways to help students obtain their allied health credential or licensure attainment. The organization’s goal is to graduate 10,000 allied health workers by 2024 to meet the nation’s critical demand.
Futuro Health partners with a number of organizations including community colleges and universities to deliver its services and programs. Examples of Futuro Health programs include:
- Medical Assistant Program
- Patient Care representative Program
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator certificate program at the University of Delaware
- Health IT Specialist program provided by Coursera with content created by Johns Hopkins University and Google
- Care Coordinator: Behavioral Health Populations Program
- Care Coordinator: Chronically Ill Population Program
- Community Health Worker with Behavioral Health certificate
- Healthcare Data Analytics program
- Phlebotomy Program
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- Emergency Medical Technician
Request an Edit
Have something to add or refine? Your input in this work matters greatly and we look forward to reviewing your additions.